1. Accuracy of information: Although due care is taken and adequate diligence is exercised while sending information on matters including but not limited to student attendance, homework, exam schedule, exam marks, notifications, timetable, Extra Curricular activity etc. on our platforms, we cannot guarantee its accuracy as ASP is only a transmitting agent of information sourced from schools to parents.
2. Liability arising out of delay or non-delivery of information or messages: ASP School App uses variety of third party services of high standards like emails, SMS services, website and app notifications etc. The transmission on these platforms depends on various factors like local network data speeds, coverage strength, server load etc. which may sometime cause delay due to reasons beyond ASP’s control. ASP is liable for any damages arising out of delay or non-delivery of communication content sent over its platforms.
3. Liability arising out of delay or non-delivery of information or messages from Hardware/Machines: While due care is taken to routinely check the machines including but not limited to, RFID Scanner, RFID cards & GPS devices, these are machines that can develop technical glitches or snags due to regular wear & tear, mishandling or accidents leading to interruption, delay or malfunctioning consequently impacting functionality of delivering messages and information to parents and across platforms. ASP cannot be held liable to cover any damages arising out of these hardware issues.
4. Liability arising out of posting of copyrighted material: ASP School App allows the Partner school to upload educational content including but not limited to study-material, diagrams, pictures, audio & video clipping, homework etc.; ASP will not be responsible for any license violation or copyright infringement arising out of upload through partner schools.
5. DND issues: ASP School App will not be responsible for any liability arising out complaints from school parents for violating DND norms for delivering the SMS sent using ASP platforms as these messages are purely transactional and are sent at school’s behest.
6. Upon agreeing to these terms & conditions or by simply starting to use the ASP School App services, you imply your consent to agree to its terms and conditions of usage as stipulated in the agreement between partner school and ASP
7. The users also agree that ASP School App will have right to send emails and text messages to Parents and teachers on all the relevant matters and subjects that ASP School App deems fit.
9. Promotional Content: ASP School App reserves the right to display any targeted communication on its platforms (app, website & e-mailers) that it considers relevant to the target audience.
10. Fees Collection charges: ASP School App would levy appropriate charges to cover its costs including but not limited to, the payment gateway charges levied by bank for online payment transactions of Credit/Debit cards, UPI, Internet Banking or any-other digital payment mode. These charges will be borne by payer/parents unless the school expressly agrees to absorb these charges from its share of fees. Currently these charges are about 1.75% of the Fees in most cases and do not exceed 2% in any case. These charges will be transparently displayed to the users before completing the transactions on our Online Payment across all platforms.
11. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account, Display Name and password and for restricting access to your mobile device & website while logged in.